Monday, July 9, 2007

AdSense is like a wonderful lover, who gives you great time

Thinking of the ups and downs during the adventures with adsense, the journey has been quite full of fun, enjoyment, enlightenment, leanings.

It all started with a little flirting, adding the code, tweaking the relationship every now and the, trying to understand each other. There came those high passion moments with great eCPM and CTR and those low phases like holidays and Katrina time.

With checks arriving 'on time', it felt as if we were going smooth with each other. The feeling of a commitment began to rise. Expectations grew and dreams felt good. But then, I guess I was missing something.

adsense had, right from day one, said clearly - no commitments. till your site is bright and good for me, I would keep on having great dates with you, but then, I am not the kinds who exchanges the ring...

Lovely nights watching stats move up and down and the passion of overall earning rising made me forget the value of commitment, and i left myself flowing in the arms of adsense, and let the good time remain good.

I am getting older now, my site, in spite of having fresh content everyday, gets less attention from the dream lover. I complain, I vent out my frustrations and yet remain with adsense. I use best quality of make up for my site, using the heat map as a lifelines on passion. I love creative writing. Yet, adsense leave me on cold more often now.

There have been moments when my site was made to feel like a hooker in the middle of the street. Left abandoned.

Watching adsense move out from my life more and more everyday, I thought of actually finding a match for a long term commitment based relationship. I checked out on Amazon, and a handful of others. Dating with linkworth and Amazon gave me a little more support and compensated for adsense losses, but they lack passion of adsense.
They are giving less passion, less beautiful evenings, absolutely zero intelligent talks, and only make me smile just once a day, and then miss out a few nights too.

You know it is like feeling a wrecked lover..... Thinking, is marriage still more relevant that simply having an open relationship? Guess so….

Some of you know how it feels...

No comments: